This position is remote but may require weekly virtual meetings with the project coordinator.
We are looking for a remote/freelance Web Developer who will provide assistance in all aspects of Web management from design through implementation.
- Create entire UI / UX for web with responsive design
- Create prototypes, mock-ups and layouts for all new concepts
- Design, develop and maintain graphics and layouts for web application
- Upgrading of new and existing Applications.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with team members on concept development
- Test new functionality
- Pro-actively seek out and recommend new concepts to improve content and performance
- Two- or four-year college degree (web/design or related focus) or equivalent professional web/design experience with a strong portfolio to back it up.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge with WordPress is a plus
- Knowledge with Drupal is a plus
- Understanding and knowledge of Section 508 Compliance topics
- Creative and forward thinker
- Able to brainstorm effectively and provide multiple problem-solving solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Able to handle constructive criticism
- Hard-working, motivated, and reliable
- Positive and professional demeanor with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a fast, reliable internet connection
- Experience with Mac OS and/or the Windows Operating System
Project-based, Freelance, Potential Full-time