This position is remote but may require weekly virtual meetings with the project coordinator.
The Web Producer will coordinate, manage, and update content on client websites. Responsible for consistency with site vision and style guide, while developing understanding of strategies to help keep content fresh and dynamic. The Web Producer will work with managers, and technical staff to execute initiatives.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of websites and the production of multimedia content.
- Works directly with clients to make their vision a reality.
- Monitors content regularly, fixes bugs
- Update websites via a content management system.
- Work with clients to ensure information is up to date.
- Contribute to the development of ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Monitor website metrics and performance to inform future production decisions.
- Ensure usability and great UX.
- Ensure overall quality and effectiveness of digital products and communications.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years relevant web content management and design experience
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proof-reading skills; good listener
Project-based, Freelance, Potential Full-time